rich chocolatey brownies with dark chocolate ganache

3:47 PM

You guys!!!!!!!! I have SUCH exciting news!!!!!! After years and years of searching, I have finally found the perfect brownie recipe! Yes. I said it. Perfect. They have the perfect texture (not too cakey, not too fudgy) and the perfect taste (chocolately and rich). 

I found the recipe somewhere on allrecipes.com (can't remember the exact link because it was a while ago) but I did change up the recipe quite a bit. I added melted bittersweet chocolate to the recipe. I just feel like it gives the brownies more of a chocolate flavor and a nicer texture. I also added a ganache topping. It makes the brownies very fancy and rich. I have made the brownies without the ganache and they were still very delicious. So if you don't like ganache (if such a person exists...) you can just skip it entirely or use store bought white or chocolate frosting. 



Click below to see the recipe :)

I have made these brownies several times and each time I get rave reviews, especially from my picky little brother--so you know they're good. They are also very easy to make. I use only one bowl :) So clean up is awesome!!



(I made these brownies a few months ago and surprised/announced to my friends about my engagement! And yes, if you haven't already heard, I'm engaged!! Getting married on June 28th, 2014) <3

Anywho, I really hope you guys enjoy the recipe :) These really are fantastic!

Best Brownies

Ingredients
  • ½ cup butter, melted
  • 1 cup white sugar
  • 2 eggs
  • 1 tsp vanilla extract
  • 1/3 cup unsweetened cocoa powder
  • ½ cup all-purpose flour
  • ¼ tsp salt
  • ¼ tsp baking powder
  • 1/3 cup bittersweet chocolate chips, melted
 Directions
  • Preheat oven to 350 F
  • Grease and flour an 8-inch square pan
  • In a large bowl, mix together butter and sugar
  • Add eggs and vanilla and beat until everything is smooth
  • Sift in the cocoa powder, flour, salt and baking powder
  • Mix until everything is incorporated and then mix in the melted chocolate
  • Pour into the prepared pan, smoothing down until even
  • Bake for 25 minutes 


Chocolate Ganache

Ingredients
  • 3-oz. bittersweet chocolate
  • 1/3 cup heavy whipping cream
  • 1 Tbsp butter 
Directions
  • Melt the chocolate, cream, and butter in a stainless steel or glass bowl placed over a saucepan of simmering water, stir
  • Remove from heat and let cool to room temperature and then spread the ganache over the brownies

You Might Also Like

4 comments

  1. I know this is not the main topic but I absolutely love your white dress! Such a cute outfit!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just made these!!:) except I ended up using nutella (since I was out of chocolate and thats the closest thing to melted chocolate) lol they are beyond delicious!!:) thanks for the recipe! Best brownie recipe I've ever tried! and btw I posted a picture on Instagram:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Just made these!!:) except I ended up using nutella (since I was out of chocolate and thats the closest thing to melted chocolate) lol they are beyond delicious!!:) thanks for the recipe! Best brownie recipe I've ever tried! and btw I posted a picture on Instagram:)

    ReplyDelete

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images