andrey + irena

12:41 AM

My dear cousin Irena K. and her love Andrey B. got married on February 2nd, 2013. I attended the wedding with my family and I brought along my camera. They had a professional photographer (who btw, was incredible!) but I decided to bring it to capture a few candid shots. And for practice of course. At that time, the camera was fairly new, and I had no idea how to use it. So that's why some of the photos are a bit funky. But nonetheless, i think a few of the photos turned out really nice :) It's taken me months to get these photos up because I was always so busy with school and other things. But finally I found myself two days where I could just sit down and go through a couple hundred pictures and work on them. I know they're not perfect, but hey, they capture the day and the happiness of the newlyweds. Enjoy!




























































You Might Also Like

0 comments

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images