fun day at the beach

12:49 PM

Hi there! So a couple of friends and I decided to throw our friend Julie (in the blue shirt), who had just come back from a month long yoga school in Costa Rica  (lucky!), a welcome-home surprise party. At first we were planning to do it at my house but then decided to do it at a small beach in Seattle, which was perfect! It was a bit crowded, but thankfully my friend Kayla (in the pink sunglasses) and her boyfriend Ryan went to the beach early in the noon time and reserved a fire pit. Julie's boyfriend told Julie that they were just going to a park to have a picnic and it worked! Julie was completely surprised, at least she says so. We all brought food, potluck style, and just enjoyed the afternoon and evening. We cooked hot dogs on the fire, which is something I had never done before. And I loved it! We also made smores and ate cupcakes (that had completely melted in the heat). 

I had a really good time at the beach even though I did get stung by a bee (ow!) and was freezing cold most of the time. But it was nice seeing all my friends, especially Julie! My boyfriend and I were able to take a few pictures, which I have posted below. So enjoy :)


































You Might Also Like

4 comments

  1. I love the third to last photo! The one of you, it looks pretty!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thanks :)) it was a pretty candid one too, i was just sitting there and he came up and said look up and took the pic lol

      Delete
  2. Oh my gosh. I was so surprised! I totally thought we just bumped into you guys.. that is how gullible I am lol. Thank you so much, Mariya, for throwing this party! I really enjoyed myself. I love the pictures!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. haha! you're welcome :) i'm glad you enjoyed the day! it was fun :) thanks girl! and i see that you have a blogger account (coolness!) you should follow me ;)

      Delete

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images