christmas gift tags diy

1:34 PM

Hi there! Today I have a fun Christmas Gift Tag DIY. I didn't use these for gifts, persay, but I did use them as little tags/instruction cards for my peppermint hot chocolate mason jars DIY. But whatever you use them for, these gift tags are incredibly cute and easy to make! I found these tags here. Her blog always gives out cute freebies and downloadables!




These were pretty easy to make, but I did have to dedicate some time to them. First I downloaded the file and cropped the two gift tags that I wanted. I pasted them into Word and sized them down (they were too big for my small mason jars). I then rotated them to the right, so that the the top of the tag would face the center of the page. I then printed the tags on pretty shimmery/metallic white card-stock (you can't tell in the pictures, but in real life the paper is very pretty). The next step was to fold the paper along the tops of the gift tags (see picture). I then cut them out and hole punched each one individually. And there ya go! They're done! :)

See, that process wasn't so hard! But because I was making these for my hot chocolate jars, I had to add instructions. I typed up the recipe and sized it down to the appropriate size and printed it on gold metallic cardstock paper. It's very pretty, shimmering in the light. I glued it to the inside of the gift tags and I was done :) I later assembled the mason jars by tying the twine around the jar, then putting the tag in by pushing the two parts of twine into the hole, and then i tied the candy cane and made a bow. So simple, yet oh so cute!

Anyway, I hope you give these a try! Enjoy!

what you'll need for this project:
-gift tag printables, found here
-pretty cardstock
-scissors
-hole punch
-twine






You Might Also Like

2 comments

  1. These turned out so cute Mariya!! I am going to tweet about them! :)
    Thanks for stopping by my blog!

    xo, Courtney
    www.shabbyloveschic.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much! :)) You're welcome, i love your blog!

    ReplyDelete

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images