welcome friends

9:26 PM

Hi there, thanks for visiting my blog! My name is Mariya and I'm 21 years old. I am currently a junior at Seattle Pacific University studying Dietetics/Nutrition and I love it! I decided to make a blog just for fun. Well, more specifically, to have a place to post things going on in my not-so-exciting life that I don't want to post to facebook. This blog will mainly be focused on my hobbies (baking, cooking, eating, hiking), places I go and see, things that I enjoy and things that inspire me.

About me:

-i love love love to bake
-i have the biggest sweet tooth
-i'm starting to get into photography
-i love reading but don't read as much as i should
-i have the best fiancé in the world
-i'm a terrible procrastinator
-i'm a perfectionist and like to say i'm slightly OCD
-i'm addicted to youtube and pinterest
-i love hot weather and get cold easily
-i'm crazy about ray lamontagne 

So I suppose that's all for now. I'll be sharing for facts about myself later ;) Anywho, thanks again for visiting my blog!

You Might Also Like

1 comments

  1. Hi Mariya ! Haha, love the "About Me" stuff ! Especially the procrastinator part... Arent we all the same ;)
    Just discovered your blog, maybe I'll learn a little bit more about how to cook!ha!
    xo
    Iris
    www.thecoloredmarriedlife.com

    ReplyDelete

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images